How To Make A Busy Mama Grab N’ Go Smoothie Pack
Just when you thought making smoothies couldn’t get any easier!!
- Find a recipe you like such as the Basic Green Smoothie or Shamrock Mint Shake and buy the ingredients.
- Buy freezer bags with a spot to write the Smoothie Name and any other instructions you may need.
- Put the dry ingredients of the smoothie into the freezer bag. You can make flax cubes and almond butter cubes too or you can add these ingredients when you make the smoothie.
- Seal it up and freeze it. Make as many Busy Mama Grab n’ Go Smoothie Packs as you’d like. They will last up to 3 months in the freezer.
- When you are ready to make a smoothie. Take it out of the freezer, put it in your blender or Vitamix with the remaining ingredients. Blend and serve. Delicious.
- You can also make your own flax/chia cubes (pictured here) or Almond Butter, vanilla, cacao nib cubes.
Continue reading »