Can’t Stop Eating Kale Chips
This is a super way to get even more greens into your diet! Crispy, delicious, crunchy and cheesy! Raw, Vegan, Enzyme Rich and 100% nutrient dense. Your body will love these!!
These are worth every minute spent making them- they are so delicious that you won’t even realize the great nourishment you are providing to your body!!!
- 2 bunches of kale – I like the lacinato kale or fresh from my garden
- 1 1/3 cups of raw cashews soaked for 2 hours (enough water to cover the cashews)
- 2/3 cups water
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chickpea or sweet/light miso paste
- 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast (this is the cheesy flavor)
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp sea or Himalayan salt
- ½ tsp yacon syrup
- ½ tsp raw apple cider vinegar
- Remove kale from stems (use fingers and just slide along the spine to remove leaves), rinse and place in mixing bowl. Keep the leaves in big pieces.
- Place rinsed cashews, water and the rest of the ingredients in a food processor or blender. Blend until smooth. If too think add 1 tsp of water but don’t over do it- you want it to stick to the leaves)
- Pour cheesy mixture over kale and massage it into the kale leaves.
- Spread over 2 mesh dehydrator screens. Set at 110°. Check about 5 hours – 7 hours later. Make sure they are crisp and not soggy (check middle bits).
- ENJOY!!!! They will keep crisp for about a month if they last that long!! If they need to be crisped up- place them back in the dehydrator!
Where to buy ingredients:
Local health food store
Upayanaturals – Canada’s Largest Raw Vegan Quality E-store!!
The only problem with these kale chips is that you eat them all quickly- boo hoo!!! Use the remaining bits and put them in a salad or on top of your avocado!
Tanya Morrison has been in the Health/Wellness and Fitness Field for over two decades and has coached and trained many clients during this time. She is a certified Personal Trainer, Precision Nutrition Coach, Pilates/Aerobics/Yoga Instructor and more. She is the creator of the Busy Mama Reboot 28 Day Program, 10 Day Body Reset Detox, 30 Days to a New You, Holistic Weight Management System and many more on-line programs. To find out more about these life changing programs check out the testimonials and information at www.moveyourbody.ca
Tanya has created FREE Healthy Living Challenges that you can sign up for HERE, because even though we know all this “healthy stuff” it’s good to be reminded to keep it in our awareness. Tanya created the Busy Mama Healthy Mama Facebook page so that like-minded mama’s could get great healthy information and recipes in a fun and light-hearted way.
Tanya also teaches many different classes at Move Your Body Studio in Bobcaygeon, www.moveyourbody.ca and has written Healthy Snacks for Kids, Get the Skinny on Skinny Jeans & Living Vibrantly with Raw Goodness – Your Guide to Juicing & Blending, the 21 Laws of Irrefutable Fat Loss, How to Get Rid of Cellulite and more. Her blog, www.tanyamorrison.ca has lots of great articles to help you navigate your way to the healthy life you want, tons of recipes and great tips!
Tanya presents High Performance Nutrition for Kids and Teens, How to Become an Efficient Fat Burner, hosts Raw Smoothie Parties and many more presentations. Please contact her to set up your presentation.
Lifestyle Coaching Available
Are you in need of a Lifestyle Adjustment? Stumped about what to eat, how to move and what to think? Keep sabotaging yourself? Can’t lose weight? Exhausted?
How to get started
I don’t know where to start…I’m overwhelmed
Let’s chat. Click here to send me an email. Let me know your goal(s). I’ll email you back to arrange a time for your 30 minute complimentary discovery call. Coaching can be done via email, phone, skype or in person.
I’m ready to start and I’d like online coaching help
You are ready for guidance on how to choose your thoughts, move your body & balance your nutrition to give you the energy and waistline that you want and MORE. Learn more by clicking here. These programs are available on-line to anyone with internet access around the globe.
10 Day Body Reset Detox
I’m ready to start and I’d like to see you in person
Let’s arrange a time to meet. We can set up an introductory complimentary 30 minute consultation. During our time together, based upon your needs, a plan will be prepared especially for you. I look forward to hearing from you when you click here