Caring for your breasts with Breast Health Massage Oil
I have been using the Breast Health Massage Oil from Living Libations for almost a year. I absolutely love that I am taking a simple step to keep my breasts healthy.
By simply applying a few drops to my palms and then massaging around and on my breasts I am stimulating the circulation & lymph drainage thereby regenerating the movement of fluids in and to my breasts.
About your breasts & the massage oil:
ü Cells in our breasts can regenerate.
ü The skin on the chest is thin and breast tissue contains a great deal of fat, which readily absorbs the protective blessings of lipophilic essential oils and infused-herbal oils. Working synergistically, these botanicals may
- prevent and reverse cysts,
- rejuvenate cells, and
- increase immune cell activity.
- Several essential oils show promise in preventing or reversing imbalances that accumulate in adipose and lymph tissue.
ü Breasts contain an abundance of lymph vessels that support the circulatory system in maintaining proper fluid balance.
ü The health of our lymphatic systems is intimately connected to our breast health.
- Lymphatic flow can be obstructed by tight bras, poor posture, lack of exercise, shallow breathing, and tight neck, shoulder, chest and back muscles.
The Breast Health Oil contains cypress, yarrow and laurel oils which generate the movement of the fluid that removes toxins and supplies fresh nutrition to the cells. Dr. Kurt Schnaubelt, the author of Advanced Aromatherapy, stated that simply “rubbing a few drops of bay laurel on swollen lymph nodes may have an immediate, noticeable effect.”
Massage encourages the body to:
- release excess stored estrogen
- move debris-fluid away from the spaces between cells
- and return the fluid to the bloodstream to be eliminated.
- Over time, massaging the breasts may also enhance the elasticity of the ligaments in the chest providing improved breast support.
How to apply Breast Health Oil and Massage your Breasts
- Our breast tissue extends from the breastbone in the center of the chest to the underarms and from below the collarbone down to the sixth or seventh rib.
- Put 1-2 drops of Breast Health Oil on each hand and place your hands under the breasts.
- Massage inward and upward in a circular motion, slowly covering the entire chest.
- Use this time to become familiar with how your breasts feel.
Breast Health Oil Ingredients: Broccoli Seed Oil, Cumin Seed Oil, Calendula Oil, Saint John’s Wort Blossom Oil infused in Organic Olive Oil, Frankincense, Grapefruit, Rose Otto, Laurel, Cypress, Yarrow, Ylang Ylang, and Chamomile essential oils
Additional healthy breast practices include:
- dry brushing with Lymph Tonic
- ensuring sufficient intake of dietary iodine and magnesium
- creating healthy intestinal flora with fermented foods and probiotics
- avoiding aluminum
- eating organic, real food, and only caring for your body with authentic, organic botanicals
For more information on Dry Brushing, please read Tanya’s 5 Beauty Secrets for skin and hair
To order your breast health oil, dry brushes & Lymph Tonic, click here
FYI: Dry Brushing with Lymph+Tonic: Living Libations’ Lymph+Tonic is an undiluted blend of circulating essential oils for generating Lymphatic flow. Used in combination with dry brushing, Lymph+Tonic helps the rivers of the lymphatic system to flow and function optimally. Pour 1-2 drops on the palm of your hand, then, glide a dry brush across your palm, and dry-brush from up from toes to head, always towards the heart. This invigorating tonic may also be used in massages, body oils and baths. Pure Organic and/or Wildcrafted Ingredients: undiluted and circulating oils of cypress, rosemary, laurel, eucalyptus and yarrow.
Thanks again to Nadine from Living Libations for her poetic descriptions & keeping us pure, clean and healthy!!