8 reasons to you drop fat at Move Your Body Studio
Where does the time go in a day? It can be so easy to skip a workout because we think we have to commit a lot of time to doing it. Times have changed…you don’t need to spend countless hours busting your butt and sweating buckets to see results like weight loss, muscle growth and improved overall health and well-being….you just need to be smart about how you spend your workout time.
….short intervals of extremely high-intensity exercise…don’t let that scare you. Start at your own pace and build the intensity…you will be surprised at how quickly with will happen
During my classes you will learn what to do…so join up for 8 weeks and learn the ropes & then do it on your own at home or stick around with us at Move Your Body Studio to keep learning and be motivated to get stronger, slimmer and healthier.
I know this exercise looks super simple, but start moving your legs in and out in a controlled manner and feel the burn in your legs and the acceleration of your heart beat. Go as hard as you can for about 20-30 seconds and then rest…and do it again. See if you can do this for about 2 minutes of active/rest cycles. This is just one example of a fast and effective fat burning exercise.
Here are some reasons to do Short Burst of Exercise – Anaerobic interval training..
- Anaerobic interval training (think socks, burpees – anything that requires a short burst of energy)uses the body’s reserves of energy and, after a workout, metabolism stays elevated and continues to burn calories for hours after the workout.
- While working out your body metabolizes fat for fuel and then after your body will tap into fat stores for the energy required to restore it to its normal resting state.
- Short intervals of extremely high-intensity exercise involving a lot of muscle mass requires a tremendous amount of oxygen, during both the work interval and the recovery periods. Therefore you will expand more calories during and after the workout.
- You are training your body to tolerate and quickly recover from periods of high-intensity exercise by performing anaerobic moves.
- Working out hard for 30 seconds and then resting and doing it again…. can promote a number of physiological benefits, such as increased mitochondrial density, improved stroke volume, improved oxidative capacity of muscle and enhanced aerobic efficiency, which was previously thought to occur only as a result of long, slow distance (LSD) training protocols.
- When working at high intensities for short periods to time, it places a significant amount of metabolic stress on muscle tissue. As part of the repair process, the body will produce elevated levels of human growth hormone, testosterone and insulin-like growth factor-1 to repair damaged muscle proteins, which lead to increases in muscle volume and definition.
- You are always encouraged to find your level of comfort and push yourself a little more from that level. Honour your body and notice the changes within you.
- It’s fun and efficient!!
Here are a few more workouts for you to do….
Tanya Morrison has been in the Health/Wellness and Fitness Field for over two decades and has coached and trained many clients during this time. She is a certified Personal Trainer, Precision Nutrition Coach, Pilates/Aerobics/Yoga Instructor and more. She is the creator of the Busy Mama Reboot 28 day program, 10 Day Body Reset Detox, 30 Days to a New You, Holistic Weight Management System and many more on-line programs. To find out more about these life changing programs check out the testimonials and information at www.moveyourbody.ca
Tanya has created FREE Healthy Living Challenges that you can sign up for HERE, because even though we know all this “healthy stuff” it’s good to be reminded to keep it in our awareness. Tanya created the Busy Mama Healthy Mama Facebook page so that like-minded mama’s could get great healthy information and recipes in a fun and light-hearted way.
Tanya also teaches many different classes at Move Your Body Studio in Bobcaygeon, www.moveyourbody.ca and has written Healthy Snacks for Kids, Get the Skinny on Skinny Jeans & Living Vibrantly with Raw Goodness – Your Guide to Juicing & Blending, the 21 Laws of Irrefutable Fat Loss, How to Get Rid of Cellulite and more. Her blog, www.tanyamorrison.ca has lots of great articles to help you navigate your way to the healthy life you want, tons of recipes and great tips!
Tanya presents High Performance Nutrition for Kids and Teens, How to Become an Efficient Fat Burner, hosts Raw Smoothie Parties and many more presentations. Please contact her to set up your presentation.
Lifestyle Coaching Available
Are you in need of a Lifestyle Adjustment? Stumped about what to eat, how to move and what to think? Keep sabotaging yourself? Can’t lose weight? Exhausted?
How to get started
I don’t know where to start…I’m overwhelmed
Let’s chat. Click here to send me an email. Let me know your goal(s). I’ll email you back to arrange a time for your 30 minute complimentary discovery call. Coaching can be done via email, phone, skype or in person.
I’m ready to start and I’d like online coaching help
You are ready for guidance on how to choose your thoughts, move your body & balance your nutrition to give you the energy and waistline that you want and MORE. Learn more by clicking here. These programs are available on-line to anyone with internet access around the globe.
10 Day Body Reset Detox
I’m ready to start and I’d like to see you in person
Let’s arrange a time to meet. We can set up an introductory complimentary 30 minute consultation. During our time together, based upon your needs, a plan will be prepared especially for you. I look forward to hearing from you when you click here
8 Reasons HIIT Workouts are So Effective