· 2 tbsp raw walnuts (soaked and dehydrated if you want to break down the enzymes for easier digestion)
· 1 cup Puy lentils, cooked
· ¼ cup onion (white, red, green- your choice)
· 2 cloves garlic
· 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
· 1-2 tbsp avocado oil or walnut oil or olive oil (start with 1 and add more if necessary)
· 1 tbsp Tamari (soy sauce but not the stuff you buy at your local grocery store!, Get Tamari from your health food store or Upayanaturals)
· 1 tbsp ground flax seeds
· 2 tbsp yellow pepper
Put all ingredients in your Vitamix or food processor and mix until the consistency that you desire! (free shipping code 06-005828)
Enjoy with vegetables or as a spread on a sandwich or wrap! Delicious!!!
I buy most of my food health products at Upayanaturals – Canada’s largest on-line health food store!
Serve it as an appetizer and then follow up with some Black Bean Sliders!
Have you tried the Zucchini Hummus? Also fabulous spread on a wrap!
Finish off your lunch or dinner with this super powerful dessert! Freezer Fudge in the Raw