Maca Cacao Balls
Maca is rich in calcium, magnesium, phosphorous and iron. It increases your energy and supports your immune system. Macao also is a hormone-balancing adaptogen that helps regulate hormones in both men and women, reduce stress and enhances libido!
- 1 ½ raw maca powder or liquid
- 1 tbsp organic vanilla
- 1 tbsp organic ground cinnamon
- 1 tbsp raw cacao powder
- 8 soft medjol pitted dates
- ½ cup raw (soaked & dehydrated if possible) almonds
- ¼ c goji berries (love Heaven Mountain from Upayanaturals)
- ¼ cup raw cacao nibs
- 2 tbsp hemp seeds (optional)
Put all ingredients (except cacao nibs and hemp) in your food processor and process until it looks like this – a big ball
Make 10-15 balls from this ball and then roll in the cacao nibs and hemp seeds. Refrigerate or freeze.
Share with friends because one by one we can alter our sweet tooth to like healthier alternatives!
Enjoy a Maca Me Smoothie!
PS – I buy my healthy foods such as maca, cinnamon, cacao powder, goji berries from Upayanaturals, Canada’s largest health store