Saggy Butt to Perky Butt Moves
Saggy Butt to Perky Butt with these butt lifting and strengthening moves.
Remember, there is no such thing as spot reducing but you can target areas to tighten them up.
Here is a sample workout from Get the Skinny On Skinny Jeans – Saggy Butt Begone Workout
Do 15-30 reps 3x/week and for an extra bonus, add in at least 30 minutes of cardio- and in no time you will have a perky butt. Follow Tanya’s trainer tips! Looking for more, check out the BUSY MAMA DETOX to get rid of even more fat cells!
Trainer’s Tips for Glute Exercises!
- Apply equal pressure when squeezing the ball with both legs
- Focus on squeezing the ball from the inner thigh not at your knees
- Pull your heels toward you without moving them. This fires up the hamstrings! FEEL IT??
- Press your arms into the floor for extra triceps and back work
- Wrap your tailbone between your legs
- Lengthen your chin into your chest
- Focus on your glutes and feel them working
Glute Lift and Glute Lift with Ball between knees
Glute Lift One leg
Glute lift ball under foot
Superman with Glute lift (you can do a set without tubing and progress to tubing)
Lower and lift your leg (make sure to point your toe and secure the band so as not to hit you in the face). Internally rotate your extended leg (keep toes pointing down or slightly in). For increased core work , lift your opposite arm.
Here are some Tanya Trainer Tips for YOU: Form is KEY
- Start on all fours (or forearms) in tabletop position, extend right leg (tubing is optional and not advised for beginners)
- Flex right foot and pretend you are pushing into a wall
- Keep toes pointing towards the floor
- Pretend you are pushing your right leg into a wall and imagine pressing it into the centre to tighten up the inner thigh
- Pull abs in (belly button to spine) and press weight back so that it is not in your wrists
- Pull shoulder blades away from your ears
- Lower and lift from your glutes, FOCUS on your glutes
- To make this more difficult, add tubing and then add arm extension.
We all need motivation to keep us healthy and lean…here is your MOTIVATION to feel fit and fabulous in your Skinny Jeans.
- Learn 2 steps that will set you up for weight loss success
- Receive your very own 7-day Exercise, Food and Attitude Master Plan
- 30 days of workouts (beg to adv) to chisel your abs and lower body
- Starting your day with this one tip can result in a kick start to your fat loss
- 4 detox strategies that are free and effective for fat loss
- Take inches off your thighs and belly by noticing this when you are eating (True vs Toxic Hunger)
- Simple steps to clean out and restock your pantry with these slimming foods
- Meal and detox plans
- What to do when cravings arise
- Squeezing this in your water can keep you looking younger in your Skinny Jeans
And so much more
“Tanya’s simple tip of not changing anything but just to notice has been an incredible tip that has resulted in a 10lb weight loss” – Sarah
“Love the format of being able to skip back and forth from charts, to form, to exercise pictures. Your honesty about how to live your healthiest life is refreshing! You’ve taken out the ‘guilt reflex’ of exercise and eating and asked people to make changes a little bit at a time.
Your passion and dedication to your family and clients is apparent in this e book and is CONTAGIOUS”. – Laura
What is your GOAL? What new healthy HABIT do you want to include into your lifestyle?
Happy Butt lifting,
Tanya Morrison has been in the Health/Wellness and Fitness Field for over two decades. She is the creator of the Busy Mama Detox which is a 12 week program that runs in January, April and September of each year. To find out more about this life changing program check out the testimonials and information at www.busymamadetox.com. Tanya also teaches many different classes at Move Your Body Studio in Bobcaygeon, www.moveyourbody.ca and has written Healthy Snacks for Kids, Get the Skinny on Skinny Jeans & Living Vibrantly with Raw Goodness – Your Guide to Juicing & Blending. You can get your PDF copy here