Spirulina Vs Chlorella – Power up your smoothies with these Super GREENS
What is Chlorella?
- single-celled algae that’s been around for two-billion-years
- it is one of the world’s richest natural sources of chlorophyll
- natural, pure, whole food with all the materials to support life
- excellent source of vitamins (B,C,E), minerals (iron, magnesium) and proteins
- can detoxify your body by removing heavy metals
Here are some in my palm. I keep them in a little container in my purse and pop them in my mouth when I need some greens. They are also very portable and are great to travel with!
What is Spirulina?
- Is an ancient type of blue-green algae that grows in lakes around the world
- It is high in protein, omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids, B vitamins, vitamin E, vitamin K, beta carotene, zinc, copper, iron, and trace minerals.
- Can relieve allergy symptoms because it blocks histamine production.
- Can improve the functioning of your immune system and help bring relief to people suffering from autoimmune disorders.
- It’s a sponge for toxins and can remove heavy metals from the body.
- Click here for the skinny on spirulina from www.healthysmoothiehq.com
Why care about Chlorophyll?
- effective in detoxifying the liver and bloodstream
- cleanses the bowel and feeds the friendly bowel flora
Any smoothie can be supercharged with these fabulous greens. Start with 1 tsp and progress to 1 tablespoon or more!
Which one should I try? Try them both…start with one and then when that’s done, try the other. Or you can have both and many other green superfoods in Vitamineral Greens or Tonic Alchemy’s 91-1….so many great green choices for you and your cells!
Looking for the ultimate guide to energizing, palate-pleasing juices and smoothies that will satisfy you from your taste buds to your toes!! Order your copy of Living Vibrantly with Raw Goodness – Your Guide to Juicing and Blending!
Packed full of incredible information containing
- The difference between juicing and blending and
what is right for you.
- The side effects of losing weight and inches
- The benefits of an alkaline lifestyle
- How to juice and blend while traveling or on the
- Recipes for adults and children
- How to save money and time while eating healthy
food that tastes great!
- And so much more!