Made and devoured in a flash – easy peasy Fruit Yogurt Parfait
1. Add a couple spoonfuls of plain organic yogurt, 1/4 cup organic oats, 1 tsp chia (ground) and 1tsp ground flax (both or just one – you pick – you can also use hemp)
2. Mix it all together
3. Add another couple spoonfuls of yogurt and a spoonful of local honey (or local maple syrup or a couple of drops of stevia)
4. Add cut up berries (local, in season and organic if possible)
5. Top with homemade granola (or more oats if you like) and sprinkle with cinnamon. Refrigerate overnight (or at least a couple of hours)
6. Have them ready for when your kids get home from sports or for a great breakfast! (James says he is smiling and Ian definitely is!!) Glen is not pictured but he loves them too!!
For more great recipes, check out Healthy Snacks for Kids…hey even mention that you’d like a copy and it’s yours complimentary!! We’ve got a healthy generation to raise in this toxic world we live in!
Have the best day ever……Tanya
PS – not into dairy – use coconut or almond yogurt.
Tanya Morrison has been in the Health/Wellness and Fitness Field for over two decades. She is the creator of the Busy Mama Detox which is a 12 week program that runs in January, April and September of each year. To find out more about this life changing program check out the testimonials and information at www.busymamadetox.com