Kiwi Krazy Smoothie
Are you krazy for KIWIS? They provide an excellent source of Vitamin C, very good source of dietary fibre, antioxidant (= anti-aging) vitamins E and A, and minerals such as potassium, magnesium, copper and phosphorous.
All this kraziness gets me going in the morning!!! Try it and see if gets you moving too! Trade in your traditional breakfast and give this a go.
- 1 red grapefruit peeled and seeded
- ½ lemon peeled and seeded
- 1 kiwi (peel if not organic)
- 1 tablespoon ground flax seed
- 1 tsp matcha green tea powder
- 1-2 frozen bananas
- 2 cups spinach (can be frozen)
- 1-2 cups water
- Add pitted date or a few drops of stevia if you need more sweetness
Blend in your vitamix or blender until smooth.
Smoothie Money Saving Tip – Freezing Spinach and freeze your bananas too!
Vitamix – the only blender you will ever need – free shipping 06-005828- thank you for using my affiliate link
Upayanaturals thank you for using my affiliate link to purchase your Healthy Products!
Are you ready to live even more vibrantly?? Would you like more smoothie and juicing recipes, money saving tips, how to be healthy on the road and how to get more greens into your diet for weight loss and glowing skin? All this and so much more in Living Vibrantly with Raw Goodness – Your Guide to Juicing and Blending. Order your very own copy today!
“Tanya’s books are a steal for all the fabulous information she has put together for you!” – Terri S. Holistic Nutritionist
Packed full of incredible information containing
- The difference between juicing and blending and
what is right for you.
- The side effects of losing weight and inches
- The benefits of an alkaline lifestyle
- How to juice and blend while traveling or on the
- Recipes for adults and children
- How to save money and time while eating healthy
food that tastes great!
- And so much more!
Order your copy today – this is a very small investment that will reap big, healthy rewards! Be sure to let your friends and family
know- Health is for EVERYONE! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org