TROPICAL MINT SMOOTHIE
makes 1-2 servings
- 2 cups purified water
- 2 cups peeled, chopped pineapple (fresh or frozen)
- 1 frozen banana
- 6 mint leaves
- 1 cup packed chopped romaine lettuce
- 2 tbsp ground dry flax seed
- 1 tbsp soaked (or not) chia seeds
- 1 tbsp maple syrup or a few drops stevia (optional)
Put everything in the blender and blend until smooth.
Looking to use up some more of that mint…try the delicious Shamrock Mint Chip Smoothie from Natasha…I’m loving her smoothie recipes
Upayanaturals thank you for using my affiliate link to purchase your Healthy Products!
Are you ready to live even more vibrantly?? Would you like more smoothie and juicing recipes, money saving tips, how to be healthy on the road and how to get more greens into your diet for weight loss and glowing skin? All this and so much more in Living Vibrantly with Raw Goodness – Your Guide to Juicing and Blending. Order your very own copy today!
“Tanya’s books are a steal for all the fabulous information she has put together for you!” – Terri S. Holistic Nutritionist
Packed full of incredible information containing
- The difference between juicing and blending and
what is right for you.
- The side effects of losing weight and inches
- The benefits of an alkaline lifestyle
- How to juice and blend while traveling or on the
- Recipes for adults and children
- How to save money and time while eating healthy
food that tastes great!
- And so much more!
Order your copy today – this is a very small investment that will reap big, healthy rewards! Be sure to let your friends and family
know- Health is for EVERYONE! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org