Are you confused about much you are supposed to eat and when? Here are 3 examples to help you feel more comfortable at meal times when it comes to putting food on your plate. Depending on your goals you may wish to eat off a dinner plate or a side plate for portion control.
What’s on your Plate?
- Balancing your food choices is important for your cells, energy, feeling full and balancing blood sugars.
- Load up with lots of vegetables, have a source of protein and healthy fats
- Look at the 3 plates presented on the next page
- Anytime Meal – use as a guide for meals when you haven’t exercised
- Post Workout Meal – use as a guide for meals after a workout
- Plant Based Eating – use as a guide when eating plant based
- Slow down and chew
- Take time to be conscious about the smell, taste, sight of your food and how you feel when eating it.
- Eating too fast can negatively affect your digestion and encourages overeating.
- Eat your food without outside distractions.
Post Exercise Meal: This is an example of what you would eat 1-3 hours after a workout. Notice how there are starches added to this meal. There isn’t much fat because after a workout it slows digestion and the assimilation of protein and carbohydrates. Please choose your plate size depending on what your goals are.
Sign up NOW and SAVE $100 – Busy Mama Reboot Starts May 30, 2016
Are you ready?
Results after one week
“This program works. In the last week, by simply walking a few times and replacing our simple carbs with vegetables, my wife and I have more energy and have lost weight and body fat. We can actually taste the goodness of our food and we’re paying attention to our habits.”
Mr. B lost 9.8lbs and 1.9% body fat
Mrs. B lost 5.4lbs and 2.5% body fat
We were scared when we stepped on the scale and in utter shock when we saw our new weight and body fat. We wanted to jump for joy and realized that this program works. We are motivated to continue! – Mr. & Mrs. B – Fenelon Falls
Tanya Morrison has been in the Health/Wellness and Fitness Field for over two decades. She has coached and trained many clients over the decades. She is a certified Personal Trainer, Precision Nutrition Level 1 Nutrition Coach, Pilates/Aerobics/Yoga Instructor and more. She is the creator of the monthly Busy Mama Reboot on-line program and the Busy Mama Detox which is a 12 week program that runs in January, April and September of each year. To find out more about these life changing programs check out the testimonials and information at www.busymamadetox.com. Tanya also teaches many different classes at Move Your Body Studio in Bobcaygeon, www.moveyourbody.ca and has written Healthy Snacks for Kids, Get the Skinny on Skinny Jeans & Living Vibrantly with Raw Goodness – Your Guide to Juicing & Blending.