Who doesn’t want the BEST HAIR EVER!!!
Check out a few tips to leave your locks happy and healthy!!
- Shampoo and condition your hair without the chemicals by using Seabuckthorn Shampoo and Conditioner by Living Libations.
- Let your hair dry naturally when you can, in the fresh air or sun.
- Brush your hair upside-down several times at night with a soft, natural bristle brush. I love using the hair brush from Living Libations. Brushing with a natural bristle brush will help with gentle cleaning, exfoliating and stimulating of the scalp, and circulating the oils from the scalp throughout the hair.
- For extra special hair treatments, try these options: once a week add a drop of Lymph+Tonic to the hairbrush and then brush upside down. (I also use the Lymph+Tonic on my dry brushes to brush my skin.)
- A nourishing home spa treatment is created by parting hair and infusing scalp with Living Libations’ Scalp Tonic. Another fun option is to massage Seabuckthorn Best Skin Ever, or Radiant Love Butter throughout the hair and leave on overnight. Make a jar of Oat straw tea and pour over freshly washed hair as a final rinse.
- Ho Shou Wu…What is this????? I put a teaspoon to a tablespoon of this powder in my green smoothie. It brings the colour back to avoid graying hair, it promotes the growth of hair and nourishes it. Check out more of this hair beauty tip here. I purchase my Ho Shou Wu from Upayanaturals
Nadine from Living Libations – thank you for using my affiliate link
Dry brushing – love it! You’re talking to a moisturizer, baby oil reliant chick who can already feel the difference in less than a week! Living Libations products are AMAZING- Victoria, Busy Mama Detox Participant
Tanya Morrison has been in the Health/Wellness and Fitness Field for over two decades and has coached and trained many clients during this time. She is a certified Personal Trainer, Precision Nutrition Coach, Pilates/Aerobics/Yoga Instructor and more. She is the creator of the Busy Mama Reboot 28 day program, 10 Day Body Reset Detox, 30 Days to a New You, Holistic Weight Management System and many more on-line programs. To find out more about these life changing programs check out the testimonials and information at www.moveyourbody.ca
Tanya has created FREE Healthy Living Challenges that you can sign up for HERE, because even though we know all this “healthy stuff” it’s good to be reminded to keep it in our awareness. Tanya created the Busy Mama Healthy Mama Facebook page so that like-minded mama’s could get great healthy information and recipes in a fun and light-hearted way.
Tanya also teaches many different classes at Move Your Body Studio in Bobcaygeon, www.moveyourbody.ca and has written Healthy Snacks for Kids, Get the Skinny on Skinny Jeans & Living Vibrantly with Raw Goodness – Your Guide to Juicing & Blending, the 21 Laws of Irrefutable Fat Loss, How to Get Rid of Cellulite and more. Her blog, www.tanyamorrison.ca has lots of great articles to help you navigate your way to the healthy life you want, tons of recipes and great tips!
Tanya presents High Performance Nutrition for Kids and Teens, How to Become an Efficient Fat Burner, hosts Raw Smoothie Parties and many more presentations. Please contact her to set up your presentation.
Lifestyle Coaching Available
Are you in need of a Lifestyle Adjustment? Stumped about what to eat, how to move and what to think? Keep sabotaging yourself? Can’t lose weight? Exhausted?
How to get started
I don’t know where to start…I’m overwhelmed
Let’s chat. Click here to send me an email. Let me know your goal(s). I’ll email you back to arrange a time for your 30 minute complimentary discovery call. Coaching can be done via email, phone, skype or in person.
I’m ready to start and I’d like online coaching help
You are ready for guidance on how to choose your thoughts, move your body & balance your nutrition to give you the energy and waistline that you want and MORE. Learn more by clicking here. These programs are available on-line to anyone with internet access around the globe.
10 Day Body Reset Detox
I’m ready to start and I’d like to see you in person
Let’s arrange a time to meet. We can set up an introductory complimentary 30 minute consultation. During our time together, based upon your needs, a plan will be prepared especially for you. I look forward to hearing from you when you click here